Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 45

Finally got to work out again after the eye fiasco and am wearing contacts for the first time since. Wednesday I had laser surgery on a torn retina. That was not fun. Intense light in your eye really hurts. Life is better now though. Went and did a fairly easy workout called total body blast. Since it was so easy I used the 45 lb kettlebell for everything except the windmills. Weight is down to 241 despite not being able to work out. Yay for controlled eating. I am going to work out alot in the near future since I still can't play ultimate for another week and a half I don't have to worry about keeping my body somewhat rested for the field. I plan on working hard for the next week so that when I do get back on the field I am not worthless. Tonight's workout will be tough, and Ill be really sore tomorrow, but it will be worth it. My knees already feel much better after being at 258.

No comments:

Post a Comment